Wednesday 4 May 2016

AD journey

Assalamualaikum..
First and foremost, lets be silent for a while for what happened in Aleppo, Syria..
(If u didn't know bout it, go search for it..it is not viral as France, but it cause more damage)













Sy masih berminat utk menulis ttg my AD journey..
It have been a month (x sangka😆😆) since i start the journey.. 28/3/2016 was my first day of the AD journey.. Started with lots of courage, guides and menus to make sure i stay on the track.. Stumble multiple times in between (especially during weekends  and holidays😪) I may not lose so much for an Atkiners, but its satisfying enough that I lose 3kg in a month.. As I always remember my Prof's advice to reduce the weight slowly, cause it may impair your metabolism/body system.. Still,  my family noticed my changes ( it pleased me already😆)

My new aim is to achieve my ideal weight, which is 45kg which i never achieved since secondary school (primary school not remember😅). I am not strictly on AD, but, i do stayed away from rice (or having very small amount, in front of my mum🙈), minimal breads, still big no for fruits, no sugary drinks, plenty plain water.. I wish that i could jog more but, lots of excuses by myself 😅

I really hope that I can maintain the current weight which is good enough..or lose even more, hopefully..

Just share my menu today:
Breakfast: 2 boiled egg masak sambal
Lunch: ikan goreng kunyit, pucuk manis masak lemak
Dinner: sardines, cucumber+sambal belacan

I never knew that i could survive with this diet without getting hungry..
I started to fall in love with Caesar salad n grilled chicken..
But, no money no talk lah.. Makan je lah apa yg ada..😁😁
Student lah kata kn.. So, farewell n see u again..









No comments:

Post a Comment