Thursday 7 April 2016

Atkins diet re-induction day 4

Assalamualaikum..
Tiba-tiba rajin pulak nk update blog kn..🙈
 Seperti post sblm ni, i've started Atkins currently week 2..
Masuk minggu ke 2 ni, da x larat dah nk tulis every menu n weight everyday..
Tp, i still checked on my weight just too lazy to jot down..

So, sebenarnya this post more towards how AD change my view n lifestyle(though i am still struggling to follow it)

1. It change my view on the foods n eating habits..how?
-AD induction phase targeting the person to STOP eat any carbs include rice(our staple food), any sugar or sweet food (bye desserts😭😭), any fruits (as it contain sugar) and any bread or anything that have flour.
-so, whats left to eat? Hehe.. We still have our proteins, veges and fats to munch on..
-the maximum amount of carbs allowed in this phase is 20g.
-thus, i have to look and scan all the foods which will fit for my diet plan.
- I see, our eating habits as Malaysian was TOO HIGH CARBOHYDRATES including sugar.
-as for breakfast, we tend to drink sugary drinks, fried rice or noodles and some kuih.. All contain carbs. how many will be burned to be used as energy?  Only a little. And the rest will be transfer to fat. So, though we didnt take too much food, its just in our society.

2. AD makes my life more energetic.
-i may not run fast when i'm in AD as i'm easily fatigue.
-but, i can start my day earlier, fresher and no need of daily caffeine dose( i am a coffee addict. Which makes me even harder to start the journey)

3. AD makes me to drink plenty of plain water.
- i am not a fan of plain water. For me, caffeinated and sweet drink would suit my taste bud better.
- however, in AD i have to restrain myself from drink sweet drinks. Thus, i will always drink pleantu of plain water without i realize that i had 3 Litres of it.
- it helps with my craving, hunger and hydration. 😉

So, last week i already lost 2kg in a week but i have consulted my Dr and he advised me to go slower on losing my weight.. Because it may disturbs my metabolism. So, the days onward i will cheats every once and then to make sure i dont lose weight too fast. 😪 but, i still keep on the diet and hoping that i can achieve my target weight soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment